Sunday, May 19, 2013

Visit to The Haight in San Francisco

I visited The Haight yesterday for a little jaunt! I visited one of my favorite shops; Held Over. This is the shop where I found my beloved black velvet cloak.
I was enchanted at Distractions; The Haights Original Eclectic Emporium! I tried on 3 sets of steampunk goggles there and drooled over poofy skirts and dresses. Oh how I would love to have an occasion to wear a tophat and goggles. I'm already waiting for Halloween and Holiday parties so I have reasons to dress up.

The Haight Street Market has offerings that cannot be found at my local Trader Joes or Wholefoods.
I also dropped by the Kid Robot Store. Did you know that it is Munny Month? There are some cool Munny goings ons this month and also the do it yourself toys are on sale!
Here are a couple looks I saw in windows that I thought were awesome. One is a little hard to make out, the the model is wearing multi-neon coloured leggings, a shiny red mini mini skirt and a patterned sleeveless top with a hot pink hat. I love the expert mix of pattern and colour.
The second look is more green all over and another great mix of pattern and colour. I'm impressed that green and black checkerboard leggings were made to looks so good in this ensemble.
Also this cool wooden parrot:

No comments:

Post a Comment