Friday, November 20, 2009

More Inbetweens...

Here's my entry again, with a few more inbetweens... I get a better feel for what it will look like here but it's still pretty sparse. I've been trying to figure out spacing. Trying to animate as if I could pass this off to an inbetween artist or cleanup artist and it be straightforward enough. Finding much information on spacing is tricky! Surprising since it is so critical. The animation process is much faster at least now, the inbetweens and breakdowns... Since the guts are more or less there already with my main poses. I need to get much faster though.

Also, here is a fantastical amazing blog I found with loads of great information on animating, it's Synchrolux by Kevin Koch.

video

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea,
    That looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! so many drawings........

    ReplyDelete