Sunday, November 15, 2009

11 second work in progress

I'm too busy to write a whole lot right now but I finally got all eight main keys done for my 11 second entry! And it's halfway through the month! And I only have 261 drawings left to go!! Ugh. So disappointing if I can't finish in time. I'll post again, maybe when I've got some more keys and breakdowns... It's a little hard to tell what's really going on in the shot right now I know, it's really just the bare bones... But it's the spine I guess, since it's the most important stuff... I spent a long time thinking about the poses and the shapes, if the shapes communicated the emotion and the progression of the emotion through the shot...
hm, I was going to scan the first pose so it would be easier to see but seems my scanner isn't working... that suuucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment