Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Prodution - simple short film I just started work on

I've started to find some interesting voices... I'm finding lots online but have had no response through my blog shoutout. Thought I'd give it a try and was a little wary of the Craigslist route. Just want some professionals and didn't know what I'd get with Craigslist...

So I have to get cracking on design, boards, leica, animation now...... I'd sure love to get some help, but it's tricky finding people due to time and small budget...

I'm going to enter this short into a contest and the idea is to win some money so I can take some time off to make my Pickled short that's been in my brain for so long... If someone were to help me produce this short and I did win some money it could get split up...

I will have to try and get some design stuff done so I can start posting it. Much to do.

1 comment: