Sunday, January 25, 2009

wedding planning ate my social life

Well, planning my wedding has taken up every bit of my spare time recently... and sometimes I'm distracted at work by planning too... surfing around online looking at flowers and garter belts...

The flowers have been figured out, garter belt and guest book with pen set purchased, deposit sent to the photographer and personalised, self-designed stamps and postcards are printing... Plus, there is another secret gift in the making... Involving sewing...

Other than that, work is busy like mad... I've been enjoying 3:00 coffee time with Chris, Michelle and Sam just about on a daily basis... We have lots of inspiring chats and complaint sessions.

I don't really get why the next Dr. Sketchy's doesn't take place until Feb 9th.... Hasn't it been 2 weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment