Saturday, January 10, 2009

new blog: pickled perfection

Well, blogging has not been a priority for me for awhile now. Been super busy at work and I'm busy planning the wedding with Stephen in my spare time. I'm making blogging a bit more of a priority though... I have a new blog! It's Pickled Perfection, a blog documenting the making of a short film that I'm working on. I've just updated there so I don't much feel like writing anymore seeing as it's now past 1am. I had a nice Christmas and New Years. Last weekend I had Dan over for dinner at my newly cleaned apartment. So there it is.

2 comments:

  1. but this is the blog I follow....? I guess I should follow more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to organising all my different projects in separate blogs I guess... I need to update here more anyway.

    ReplyDelete