Thursday, November 06, 2008

Holy Crap Podcasts!

Has anyone else been listening to any animation podcasts? A couple days ago I didn't really know what a podcast was but now I am HOOKED! They are so cool. I've found The Animation Podcast and in one I was (re) listening yesterday, Clay mentions a few other animation podcast creators, (Spline Doctors, Animation Conversation, Toon In, Conversation on Animation) and now that I do a quick online search I see that there are many more! So far I've just headed over to The Spline Doctors for a start and their webpage is amazing too! I wanna check them all out. The Animation Podcast often feels a lot like a very enjoyable history class, but the interviews are peppered full of great animation info and ideas... Very cool. Thank you Clay!

Yesterday morning on TV I saw a pretty cool advert for M n M's candies, It's an ad with Red and Yellow in a montage of clips through the years and their design and animation styles match the times they are placed in along with the setting and all the people in those clips.

2 comments:

  1. m and m for teh winz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug!

    Erlend/
    The Animation Conversation Podcast

    ReplyDelete