Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sick Day

This morning at 5am I woke up feeling nauseous and ended up being really sick... I feel nauseous when I walk and I can't eat much.... My plans for the day were scrapped, working and I had some errands to run downtown as well.... Opting to take it easy in bed all day, Stephen offered to go out and rent me a movie.... He got me some Sex and the City episodes I haven't seen... Isn't he a sweetie?

My last post seemed a little bitchy in retrospect, sorry about that... So I cleaned that up and found some more pretty things to post. I miss drawing though, I would like to post some scribbles instead of photos of things sometime soon... I need a time machine.

If you're looking to go out and see a movie, check out Iron Man, it's really good.

Another lovely shoe, kinda like the ones I already got... Keep seeing the roses everywhere...Bride and Maids of SATC Black dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment