Monday, May 12, 2008

Post-Stephen's B-day - Wedding Plans Snowballing

The Biggest reason I haven't been blogging much recently is this:
A shirt and tie I made for Stephen for his birthday took me all the spare time I had for a month to finish. All while keeping it secret! I also put together a surprise b-day party for him at Alice Fazooli's and made him a lemon merange pie at home in place of a birthday cake. He likes his new shirt. I've been too busy to clean too as you can see from the photo. I was going to make a vest as well but just did not have the time. I even have the pattern and the fabric! I still have a summer dress in pieces that I want to put together for myself as well...

I picked up my dreamy wedding shoes on the weekend... They're black! And gorgeous! My dress is a creamy off white but nearly all my accesories will be black. I think they scare my mom.
I didn't get to come home for mother's day, but I will be trekking back to the loo for Dan's graduation ceremony mid June and I'll be doing the belated mother's day thing then.

Well, I think my life is just going to get busier and busier. Wedding planning is snowballing now, I want to join a gym and I may be doing some freelance work soon. (All on top of the 3 hours of commuting I do each day.) I have no idea when I'll see my apartment floor again...

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are AWESOME!
    Also, great job on Steve's shirt. You are so GOOD at that stuff :D
    See you for coffee tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete