Wednesday, April 02, 2008

my jaw hurts

updating the blog from work... bad! oh well. Horton Hears a Who was fabulous! It was funny, charming, warm, fresh feeling, mature and be-u-teeful! However it had a couple baaad sequences, the 2D anime thing and the song sequence at the end. Those sequences did NOT fit in and were in bad taste... Other than that it was such a great movie! I'm happy. The characters were believable too, I really could feel that Horton was an honest, caring guy, looking out for that speck...

In wedding dress hunting news, I finally purchased a gown! My mom took lotsa pictures, but obviously can't post them, so bug me or her and we can show you. I ordered a birdcage veil as well, I really don't like those normal veils, they seem silly and old and they cover up your back... They seem princess-y which just isn't for me. I'm sure they could be gorgeous and look great on many brides, but I won't have one. I love my dress, very pleased I found it.

My jaw is killing me for some reason, I don't think it's my teeth, my jaw aches... ugh... I think I'm going to get back to work and try to distract myself from the pain...
ow

No comments:

Post a Comment