Saturday, March 01, 2008

Bubble Buns

Caught up with my old friend Wayne today over bubble tea and snacks at Bubble Tease in Waterloo. Our classic hangout. Here are the yummy steamed buns we ate before we ate them:

two types of taro and one multigrain bun with taro and cinnamin dipping sauce, YUM!

On Friday at Sheridan I saw Dave Moffat in the cafeteria and I gave him a big hug- I think he was kinda surprised. Was good to see him though!

My b-day is coming up soon, and here's why getting old is cool.

-you don't have to live with your parents anymore and ask to use the car
-you can eat anything you want
-you're wiser and more mature
-you have experience
-you might not get ID'd as much anymore, and when you do it's feels either hilarious or flattering

Well, those are the top 5 reasons I can think of right now. But I'm old and it's way past my bedtime.

goodnight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Old! You're not old. If you're old, then that makes me really old. So, you are not allowed to be old yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my mom that I'm getting OOOOLLLDD.... and she said 'what does that make me?!' and i said 'experienced.' She liked that.

    ReplyDelete