Sunday, February 24, 2008

Small Update

Sadly I don't have any pictures to post just right now, my internet service is sketchy at best and I'm taking the window of opportunity to post a little update while it's working. I finished my painting finally, so I have my living room back! Although I think I went a little too far on the background (in the painting) so I might end up going back one last time to lighten that up. Then I can take a picture and post the final image at last! Working at PSI in Oakville has been interesting... I'm carpooling again with an animator friend and it's working out well... A couple weeks ago Sheridan went through a lockdown when some staff and students thought they saw someone on campus with a shotgun.... It turned out to be their damn tripod.... There have been some crazy snowy days, not fun for commuting... And on Valentines I ate dinner at the CN (360 is the name of the restaurant) with Stephen. We both got all hot, I wore a black velvet Betsy Johnson cocktail dress and curled my hair, Stephen wore a snazzy new blazer/pants/red shirt combo. On Tuesday night I went to a sewing class at The Workroom, it was extremely satisfying and I am eager for more lessons!! Today I made it out to yoga when my wedding gown shopping plans were foiled. The people who were meant to send a specific gown for me to the Toronto Justina Mc Caffrey boutique forgot to put my gown on the list of items to be ordered... so I'll be trying that out next weekend instead :)

Next time I'll have pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment