Monday, February 04, 2008

Since my last entry I...

-saw Cloverfield and loved it
-worked on my painting (see below)-decided to commute to work in Oakville on my own versus carpool (It's 1.5 hrs each way!)
-got started learning Harmony
-got sick
-saw The Simpsons Movie, I loved the scene where Homer watches the tape Marge has left him
-made blueberry waffles with Steve among many other yummy meals
-bought 3 dresses at the Bridal show (NOT wedding gowns)
-went to the Toronto National Bridal Show

I'm looking forward to getting my postcard from my mommy and andrew from their trip to Florida, mastering Harmony, going clubbing, finishing my painting, doing more wedding gown shopping, not being sick, having time to write my film script, dinner at 360 with Steve on V-Day.

I remember KT asking me what my weekend plans were on Friday evening when Chris, Michelle and Steve and I surprise visited her place, and I wanted to like... work on my painting and dye my hair or something... But I ended up being super sick and spending nearly a day finding new bedsheets/other housewares at the Bay with Steve and then the next day going to the drop-in clinic and having to return stuff to the Bay that was broken. At least I got 2 new lipsticks... in hot pink and coral orange! My mom and I end up talking about makeup (among other things that always pop up, like fashion and boys) often enough to make me feel like I am a lot like her and we are 2 funny ladies. I know she talks about all the same stuff with Karen too...

Here's a colour study I did for a big panning BG I put together for my LAST (unfinished) film idea:

2 comments:

  1. That paintin ROCKS!
    Man, I haven't done something like that in a long time. You may have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's really impressive! Good stuff Andrea, I love those boots! I kinda like the white lights too, (even though they're probably in- progress and you're painting them red)because they remind me of seashells and seashells totally always remind me of you.

    Your mentioning the 3 dresses from the bridal show just reminded me that Valentines Day is in 2 days and i have NOTHING to wear, gueaaaugh!

    ReplyDelete