Monday, December 10, 2007

IT'S ALIIIIIVE!!!!

WOW, since I'll be havin' a lot of scannin' to do for the next while, decided to give my old scanner a shot. It's been broken for like a year, last Christmas it crapped out and wouldn't let me scan hand painted X-mas card.... But- miraculously- somehow- today it worked!!! I was able to scan a huge BG that I worked on while in the V-Dot and now I should be able to scan animation as I finish it!! WOO HOO! Was expecting to have to pay a lot of money to fix it or just get a new one..... Hope it keeps working...


Andrea's Yummy X-mas Coffee

Use Eggnog flavoured beans from Second Cup to make coffee at home.
When you put the ground beans into the filter of your coffee maker, add a dash each of ginger and cloves, and a double dash each of nutmeg and cinnamin. Add sugar to taste and milk/soymilk to your brewed coffee and voila! Yummy Christmas Eggnog Coffee. Without the raw egg texture. (It's really doesn't taste so great when you add the spices to the brewed coffee, it smells great but just kinda gets stuck in your throat and sinks to the bottom of your coffee....

No comments:

Post a Comment