Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Belated Halloween!

I've been meaning to post since Halloween but I'm waiting for Halloween pics.... I ended up doing a last minute costume and went as Marge Simpson. I love her... I went dancing at The Modern with Caesar and it was good times. The DJ's who played were probably my favourite that I've heard in Vancouver, awesome stuff.

Well, hopefully I get those pics soon! I don't think my costume was very true to character, but still, I am wearing a green tube dress and a crazy blue wig so... still fun.

I've pretty much been working super lots and watching Marie Antoinette and Season 1 of The Simpsons.... I'm done at Atomic on the 16th and heading back to the T-Dot on the 21st. I'm excited to come back for sure, but also going to miss Vancouver. I made so many good friends here, that's the part I'll miss the most. I'm having a goodbye thing before I go, so hopefully lots of people can make it and I can see them all one last time before I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment