Sunday, June 17, 2007

life is good

Nothing like getting home and putting on your softest, comfiest sweater and pair of pants after a night of short tight leather skirt over fishnets with heels..... ahhh.... In the cafe again, wearing 'weekend clothes' enjoying a french vanilla coffee in my Blenz thermos. On my way home today I picked up some animation paper, so I'm very excited about that.... I want to get drawing and animating so badly.... Last night I went to the sailing club, the most fun night out of dancing I've done since being here.... There was a live ska band for most of the night and then loud dance music which was brilliant to dance to.... I went with Lih and we met up with Meghan and Laurent and found a few other people we knew... I took more photos since yesterday but I'll have to get them posted next time. I've been starting to draw a bit... I have an idea to produce an animated short film in a restricted amount of time, maybe a month (???) and then challege other people to do the same..... I guess a month is a very small amount of time to produce a film, especially when you already have a full time job... Maybe I could do it if I was unemployed. Oh well. I'll animate anyway. I'm going to do draw. Happy Father's Day dad and Andrew! (and Bill and David) luv, Andrea
enjoy the robot of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment