Sunday, May 27, 2007

Exploring Vancouver

I'm been mad exploring Vancouver this weekend, I got out to Stanley Park and figured out a lot of new areas and streets, I even got to see Studio B! My internet situation is still stupid, it's not working at home and it's hard to find the time to update when I can only drop into coffee shops with wireless access.... I took some new photos today so I'll post 'em next time. Today I picked up a new sketchbook and I want to get drawing... So hopefully I have some drawrings soon too...

I went (inline) skating through Stanley Park yesterday and it is sooooo beautiful there!!!! I was thinking that I really wanna get a bike since a lot of roads and some paths around here are sorta uphill/downhill and not paved smoothly and made with bricks or stones, very unenjoyable to skate on.... But in the past 2 days I've found lots to skate on so I'm not as diehard for a bike anymore....

Before heading to Lih's plate to play poker on Friday night, (which was really fun) him and I and a bunch of other peoples went to have burritos at a place called Budgies, there were like one of the best things I've ever eaten!! I will have to get another burrito and make it digital and put it on my blog so everyone can enjoy one.

I'm glad to hear back from everyone I've been e-mailing! Sorry if I haven't responded yet, just really busy here... I'll keep up on the blog and keep trying to mail everyone, eventually....

No comments:

Post a Comment